I love making homemade pasta! It’s so easy and very impressive.All you need is 4 ingredients, the Philips Pasta Maker, and 15 minutes, and you have pasta.
- 2 cups of flour (use the Philips flour cup and the flat tool to scrape off the top of the flour)
- 2 eggs (scramble the eggs and put them in the water cup)
- Water (fill the water cup with the eggs)
- Pinch of salt (put in the water cup with the water and eggs)
That’s it! Easy peasy.
- Unscrew the knobs and take off the front panel.
- Put he shaping disk (for the type of pasta shape you want) it in the disk holder (behind the front panel)
- Put the front panel back on and screw on the knobs
- Take the Lid off
- Put the flour inside the pasta maker and put the lid back on
- Turn on the pasta maker and press the 2 cup button on top
- As the mixing blade inside the pasta maker starts turning, slowly pour in the egg/water mix through the holes of the lid
- Get a plate ready and put it in front of the pasta maker (pasta coming very soon)
- The mixing blade will start rotating right and mix everything for a few minutes, then it will rotate left for a few seconds, and then rotate right again – and the pasta will start coming out of the shaping disk
- Use the flat tool to cut the pasta to your desired length
- When done, turn off the pasta maker and clean everything
- The pasta is now ready to cook or store.