Let’s start the Easter morning right with a fun breakfast, Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls. This may be my easiest holiday recipe yet.
Unroll some of the outer cinnamon roll, shape the top into ears. Pinch the end to the round part of the roll. Bake as directed. Reshape if needed, then top with icing.
A few hints to make this even easier:
- For easy cleanup, bake on parchment paper or a silicone pad.
- As soon as the rolls come out of the oven, you might need to reshape the ears a bit. I used a spoon and a metal straw, but use what you got.
- For easy icing, place the icing in the bottom corrner of a zip lock bag, cut off a small portion of the corner, squeeze onto the bunny face and ears.
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or silicone pad
- Zip lock bag and scissors (optional)
- Heat-resistant utensils (optional)
- Preheat oven per package instructions.
- Place parchment paper or a silicone pad on a baking sheet.
- Place one roll on the baking sheet and unroll some of the outer roll.
- Form the unrolled portion into Bunny ears (making a U) and pinch the end to the round part of the roll.
- Repeat for the rest of the rolls.
- Bake according to the package directions.
- While the rolls are baking, scoop the icing into the bottom corner of a zip lock bag. Then cut off a small portion of the corner off, making it a pastry bag.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, reshape the ears with heat-resistant utensils (if needed) or reshape by hand once they are a bit cool.
- Squeeze the icing from the bag onto the bunny face and ears.
- Serve warm and enjoy. Happy Easter!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment and sign up to my blog for more recipes.