This meal is low in carbs but tastes delish!
- Thin cut boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs
- 1 tablespoon Houston One Spice Pork Season
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup of freshly graded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cake pans (or wide bowls)
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grab a baking sheet and put a rack on top of it
- In one bowl (cake pan bowl), mix together mustard, oil, Houston One Spice Pork Season,1 tablespoon fresh herbs, salt and pepper
- In another bowl (cake pan bowl) mix Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon of fresh herbs.
- Coat each pork chop with the mustard mix
- Then coat each chop with the Parmesan cheese
- Place each chop on the rack (on the baking sheet)
- Cook for 20 minutes
These pork chops go well with just about any veggie. I served it with fresh green beans and small sliced pepper.